Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.
#81

Michman Wrote:Correct me if I'm worng but Bird....your the one who cant seem to drop it.


YARD!!!!:yay:


If it's obvious to mich, it should be obvious to all.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#82

Vitamin E Wrote:But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF.

Good point. BEW please delete this thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#83

Paddy Wrote:Good point. BEW please delete this thread.


:loool:


Who's pics did VitE share??????


Spill it. Thanks.
Reply
#84

The only honesty I've regurgitated today has been about grass fires.
Reply
#85

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't you wish you could get me to melt?My style is not giving a fuck about community forum vibe's and PM's from assholes.Why don't you get back to pontificating about the good old days of this site and whats wrong with it now.

Exhibit A.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#86

Bode WTF:=p
Reply
#87

Blondie Wrote::loool:
Who's pics did VitE share??????

Spill it. Thanks.


Carmen's boob pic. Shit was totaly blurry. Two people saw it and freaked. Carmen is fine with it she asked that I not bring it up. But, if it'll rock Bird to sleep I'll ask if it's okay that I post 'em here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#88

Who the fuck is Carmen?
Reply
#89

UGH.



Okay..carry on.
Reply
#90

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Bode WTF:=p

Hi Bobby!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#91

BIRD33 Wrote:So what,I'm bored and you've read every post.

I havent even read 1/2 of the posts. But it's kind funny that now the class clown is kicking the playground bully in the balls.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#92

Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry Hayseed, I didn't know.

But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF. I'd bet a jizz soaked Wayne Gretzky rookie card that Bird has a WTF shire in the corner of his room.

Can I get that card in a sleeve?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#93

Paddy Wrote:Hi Bobby!
3-19
Reply
#94

PurpleHaze Wrote:Who the fuck is Carmen?

She's a casual poster there. She got deleted too.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#95

Michman Wrote:I havent even read 1/2 of the posts. But it's kind funny that now the class clown is kicking the playground bully in the balls.

Mich if you ever posted something I want to read I'd be hurt.Let me know when this place get's to mean for you so I can say goodbye before you leave for 3 months.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

This thread sucks.
Reply
#97

PurpleHaze Wrote:Who the fuck is Carmen?


2nd..can we get a UJ/CF nic???
Reply
#98

Vitamin E Wrote:Exhibit A.

Who cares what you think?Not me,just noise.Who cares what I think?I guess you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

BIRD33 Wrote:Who cares what you think?Not me,just noise.Who cares what I think?I guess you.

Almost poetic in its stupidity.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:Carmen's boob pic. Shit was totaly blurry. Two people saw it and freaked. Carmen is fine with it she asked that I not bring it up. But, if it'll rock Bird to sleep I'll ask if it's okay that I post 'em here.

I didnt want to see the pic's,just asked what happened.Thanks for the info, friend.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)