Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Bird33 Anything Thread
#81

TomFoolery Wrote:Name your 5 favorite IT members. Name your 5 least favorite IT members.

Thats a gay question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#82

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats a gay question.

So answer it, faggot.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#83

TomFoolery Wrote:Would you answer my previous question, faggot?
FTFY. All posts must be in the form of a question.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#84

TomFoolery Wrote:So answer it, faggot.

I could care less about everybody here equally.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#85

Dr. Lechter Wrote:FTFY. All posts must be in the form of a question?
ftfy?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#86

Do you laugh at VitE's posts?
Reply
#87

Banana Wrote:Do you laugh at VitE's posts?

Sometimes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#88

Do you think betting on the Sixers in the playoffs is a stupid call? And can you please answer that question in pig latin?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#89

Dr. Lechter Wrote:Do you think betting on the Sixers in the playoffs is a stupid call? And can you please answer that question in pig latin?

Yes.No.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#90

Gotta jump in here.

You had sex 2 days ago, and you cried 2 days ago. Hence the question about really great or really bad sex. Did you cry before or after your epoch session?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#91

Why did you cry?
Reply
#92

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why did you cry?

Daddy roughed you up?
Reply
#93

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why did you cry?

Because he is a fucking pussy. That's why.
Reply
#94

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why did you cry?


Jokes are always funnier when you have to explain them.


Somebody asked when was the last time I had sex-Two days ago.

Then some fag asked the crying question. -Two days ago.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#95

BIRD33 Wrote:Jokes are always funnier when you have to explain them.


Somebody asked when was the last time I had sex-Two days ago.

Then some fag asked the crying question. -Two days ago.


Not funny.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#96

How many cocks have you sucked in the backroom at the supermarket you work at?
Reply
#97

BIRD33 Wrote:Jokes are always funnier when you have to explain them.


Somebody asked when was the last time I had sex-Two days ago.

Then some fag asked the crying question. -Two days ago.


I'm guessin' he went without lube?
Reply
#98

Note to self: Prison lube is not the same as regular lube.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

BIRD33 Wrote:Note to self: Prison lube is not the same as regular lube.


Dood, clay could have told you that.
Reply

Note to self: Clay doesnt know what lube is.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)