Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Benjamin Button
#61

WoolyGoat Wrote:what the fuck is wrong with you?

:lool:
Reply
#62

PinesChic Wrote:I betcha Bird knows who Brad is walking with...


[Image: GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=4ae...CD15873D0|]

What? Seriously. I've tried to make an effort to understand you, but you're not offering an iota of help. What the hell are you talking about?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#63

Cucumber Wrote:What? Seriously. I've tried to make an effort to understand you, but you're not offering an iota of help. What the hell are you talking about?

Bird is from up north, he's up on politics. I was sure he knew who Brad was walking with. If you read my prior post you would have read where those pics were taken and why.

Not for nothin Cucumber, but theres no need to try and understand me, you never will. Thanks for the effort tho, I know you mean well.
Reply
#64

PinesChic Wrote:Brad was in my aunts office yesterday. She works for the city of Newark. They are putting together a project and Brad is funding it.... He took a hop skip and a jump from NY.... Angie's shootin a movie there. He took a stroll thru city hall. She sent me pics but there not that great. The subject of her email was:: EAT YOUR HEART OUT LISA!

Oh... and I didnt see the movie yet, I have the cd but havent had time to watch it.

So this post explains everything? Brad Pitt took a stroll thru city hall and we all should have made the connection that he was walking with someone?

Ohkay? Confusedcratch:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#65

are you drunk?
Reply
#66

We all got it the first time fruit....

the hormones are messing with your brain..

hopefully you'll return to the human race soon..

Confusedn_ph34r:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

PinesChic Wrote:Brad was in my aunt's office yesterday. She works for the city of Newark. They are putting together a project and Brad is funding it.... He took a hop skip and a jump from NY.... Angelina is shooting a movie there. He took a stroll thru city hall and was walking with someone.. She sent me pics but they're not that great. The subject of her email was:: EAT YOUR HEART OUT LISA!

Oh... and I didnt see the movie yet, I have the DVD but havent had time to watch it.


I have fixed the sentence. This is how it should read for me to understand it. I won't try this with any other of your posts. Too much work.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#68

Snarg?!? Holy shit, I havent seen him in years.
Reply
#69

who are you?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#70

Has anyone seen the movie?


If Bejamin Button is getting younger because he drinks his own cum.. snarg can get some kind of rites for the movie.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Last Post by who
05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)