Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:if i thought for a second this were true, id complain to snarg.
You should anyways. We need a diversion.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:a grenade diversion, or yell "fire!" diversion? im packed with em.
Post a really racist pisture. It's what this place needs.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That picture gave me the vapors.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
It's demeaning to broads. (what he said)
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
how can TO get away with calling Garcia gay a few years ago with no problems, and now the pc police suspend this guy?
not very consistent
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I was thinking about this over the weekend and 6 games for saying the phrase sloppy seconds is the most outrageous suspension in professional sports EVER.
Quints point about TO calling Garcia gay is dead on.Not even a fine for that and talk about a guy with a history saying it being the reason for a penalty.TO is a bigger dick than Avery ever was.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I thought it was retarded. Everyone knows she is a whore...
How can Dallas not take him back. He plays with heart and passion.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I watched hockey on TV for the first time ever on Saturday. The Blackhawks were playing the Redwings. It ended tied at 4, with the Hawks losing the shootout.
It was reasonably entertaining when they were skating around and shit but when there was one of those clusters around the goal I couldn't make out what was going on.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:How can Dallas not take him back. He plays with heart and passion.
I hope you are being sarcastic. He's not a great hockey player. He's not even a good hockey player. If he had that to back him up, perhaps he could get away with being such a jackass from time to time. As it is now, the only thing he brings to the game is entertainment.
I read something on the weekend about how when he signed with Dallas, Brenden Morrow asked to have his own no-trade clause dropped.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hockey used to be hard nosed but now it seems like its a bunch of prima donnas.Do they want him to go around and give everyone a hug and say he's sorry?Terrel Owens is another great example of teams hating a guy but sucking it up and dealing with him because thats what you're paid to do.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
terrel Owens is a great football player. Sean Avery is an average hockey player, AT BEST.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I haven't watched a hockey game since the pens vs red wings finals last year...
><
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
There is also a difference between personally attacking someone in the sport, VS personally attacking someone in a players personal life. Guaranteed if TO had called someones family member gay, it would've been a different story.