Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new game
#61

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If you're going to Ntype your posts, there should be a key.
Velvet didn't like bad words, so she would usually say cute things like that.
Reply
#62

Banana Wrote:Velvet didn't like bad words, so she would usually say cute things like that.

Velvet wasn't blonde...:mellow:
Reply
#63

Bill Wrote:Velvet wasn't blonde...:mellow:
Huh and?
Reply
#64

One day, I sat down and Bill'ed up the entire forum.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#65

Banana Wrote:Huh and?

blondes do have more foolery.
Reply
#66

I typed my name a million times, and Tomfooleried the board.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#67

This threads have a few BEW'd users.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#68

keep with the spread team.
Reply
#69

we should ntype it
Reply
#70

Don't go pepsing on me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

what? Wrote:shit like this is why nobody ever complains that I don't start a lot of threads ><
this wasn't bad!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I lost a bet, and my sig and avatard got Tribal Dragoned.
:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)