Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have 19 new PM's....
#41

Jimmy Wrote:I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

He doesn't either. He's trying so hard to run me I think it's starting to look pretty sad and desperate.

I'm pretty comfy though. Smile
Reply
#42

CT280 Wrote:i should really save that back pedal pic. retarded whore got busted and confirmed she is a compulsive liar and a psychopath.

no one quote this, please.

ok

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#43

In fact, the ignore function here is so awesome I can't imagine why I didn't do it years ago, it really filters out the tards.
Reply
#44

who Wrote:ok

You're just mad because I lit you up about your UJ mod style.

I still enjoy your posts though. Smile
Reply
#45

Blondie Wrote:He doesn't either. He's trying so hard to run me I think it's starting to look pretty sad and desperate.

I'm pretty comfy though. Smile

you definitely have it wrong. i actually want you to stick around a little bit.
Reply
#46

Blondie Wrote:You're just mad because I lit you up about your UJ mod style.

I still enjoy your posts though. Smile

what uj mod style?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#47

CT280 Wrote:19-5 = 14, stupid.

Whoa whoa whoa.. Easy there, this isn't a math board.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#48

PLEASE QUOTE ME SOMEONE!!!!!! Please please make Blondie pay attention to me...please...I'm begging.....

:lool: :lool:

Fucking awesome.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#49

Blondie Wrote:PLEASE QUOTE ME SOMEONE!!!!!! Please please make Blondie pay attention to me...please...I'm begging.....

:lool: :lool:

Fucking awesome.


I missed something. Who asked to be quoted?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#50

leucifer Wrote:I missed something. Who asked to be quoted?

I don't think so.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#51

Reverse psychology. Works everytime.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#52

leeman Wrote:I don't think so.

What?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#53

leucifer Wrote:I missed something. Who asked to be quoted?

I could be in the wrong thread because I can't see what CT posts but I'm pretty sure he's asked to be quoted a few times so I would pay attention to him.

Which I am absolutely LOVING FTR.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:I could be in the wrong thread because I can't see what CT posts but I'm pretty sure he's asked to be quoted a few times so I would pay attention to him.

Which I am absolutely LOVING FTR.

I don't recall seeing that anywhere, and I see his posts.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#55

I'm not taking him off ignore to go search.

If I come accross one, I'll let ya know.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#56

Blondie Wrote:I'm not taking him off ignore to go search.

If I come accross one, I'll let ya know.

You do that.

One can't help wonder, however, how you ever saw it if he is ignore...

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#57

In the qoutes silly.

It could be Bird, I don't differentiate much between the two.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#58

Blondie Wrote:In the qoutes silly.

It could be Bird, I don't differentiate much between the two.

I am confused. If it was in quotes, why do you need to take him off ignore to find it?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#59

who Wrote:4 is the new 2


CT280 Wrote:thats what i thought, so 80% of them are from the retarded whore. shes so delirious she cant add. poor little retarded whore.

It's that new Million Man Math.
Reply
#60

snarg Wrote:tweety and blondie are whining
delete

I havent sent one to him.Fuck you you fucking bitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)