Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Benjamin Button
#41

If someone was accusing you of fucking with their private info wouldnt you at least mount one defense of yourself?At least one?Makes you go hmmmm(not the gay poster) that we've heard nothing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Arent you the guy who was joking everyone else for not being out in the open with stuff and being real vague on details?
I promised I wouldn't utter this person's username again on the boards. that should pretty much tell you who it is.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#43

I'm not really keeping up with everything you do and say so it really doesnt help me out, anhil8tor.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

you're hurting your credibility

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

I'd say the guy laughing at how cryptic everyone is here now doing the same thing might be hurting a little more.Its ok.You don't want to burn any E-bridges.I get it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

I heard Bill and blondie offered to buy this place.Fascinating really.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

actually, I promised not to say her name again in exchange for her not badgering me via PM anymore. seemed like a worthwhile deal, which she of course almost immediately violated.


blondie's reasoning for it being your fault is a PM sent to her by Lee (probably to get her to stfu) which said something like "I shut the site down because I was drunk and bird and others were complaining a lot." apparently because yours was the only name specifically mentioned, that means it's completely your fault.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

So that weirdo is not posting here but still sends pm's around asking whats going on?Thats totally normal.

I like all high profile people tend to be when something goes wrong am just the the scapegoat.If you continually set the forum world abuzz these types of things happen.

I submit that some former mods here being in lee's ear spouting nonsense like blondie was in the right during her latest break with reality are causing more problems then anything here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

i kinda believe everything lee said.


he was drunk and the complaints in general were higher than normal. seems like a lethal combination to me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:How so?This is a dopey web forum, right?Maybe you need to grow up a little and realize that.

I have no idea why I typed that.
Reply
#51

St. Paddys day pass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

careful, goat.
Reply
#53

truer words were never spoken

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#54

WoolyGoat Wrote:actually, I promised not to say her name again in exchange for her not badgering me via PM anymore. seemed like a worthwhile deal, which she of course almost immediately violated.


blondie's reasoning for it being your fault is a PM sent to her by Lee (probably to get her to stfu) which said something like "I shut the site down because I was drunk and bird and others were complaining a lot." apparently because yours was the only name specifically mentioned, that means it's completely your fault.
:loool: Fuck, now I have seen everything.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#55

Brad was in my aunts office yesterday. She works for the city of Newark. They are putting together a project and Brad is funding it.... He took a hop skip and a jump from NY.... Angie's shootin a movie there. He took a stroll thru city hall. She sent me pics but there not that great. The subject of her email was:: EAT YOUR HEART OUT LISA!

Oh... and I didnt see the movie yet, I have the cd but havent had time to watch it.
Reply
#56

I thought I would follow thru on my post...

[Image: GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=4ae...77DB55000|]
Reply
#57

I betcha Bird knows who Brad is walking with...


[Image: GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=4ae...CD15873D0|]
Reply
#58

He's soooooooooooooo friggin cute
Reply
#59

both of them I might add
Reply
#60

what the fuck is wrong with you?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Last Post by who
05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)