Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What about deleting users who got less than 10 posts around here
#41

WoolyGoat Wrote:get off me

I meant that you get to stay
Reply
#42

for how long have you been in love with me?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#43

WoolyGoat Wrote:for how long have you been in love with me?

I've been fucking goats since early adolescence. don't confuse my erection with "love"
Reply
#44

I'm a person, not a piece of meat.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

what? Wrote:I have a feeling that bird and paddy will form an early alliance

I'd ultimately stab him in the back.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#46

I'd prefer it a little lower.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

ok things went off side when we moved to the animal love
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd prefer it a little lower.

that bird sure does have the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:that bird sure does have the cure for the daily blues.

I'm quite sure that you have a song about those sticks and dicks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)