Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new game
#41

what? Wrote:this thread Bananas now Sad

yeap I'm afraid it's been MTd.
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote:Neither is narcissism.







To save you time

www.dictionary.com

Spelling smack smells of desparation.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:Spelling smack smells of desparation.
I've become BEW'ed with you.
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:Spelling smack smells of desparation.

I'm sig'in that!
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:I've become BEW'ed with you.


Bird's in real trouble.
Reply
#46

Banana Wrote:I've become BEW'ed with you.


How can a person become dried up and wrinkled with someone?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:How can a person become dried up and wrinkled with someone?


How odd. I don't feel dried up and wrinkled.

[Image: relaxing.jpg]
Reply
#48

what are you looking at?
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:what are you looking at?


I'm not looking 'at' I'm looking 'away.'
Reply
#50

Anhil8tor Wrote:what are you looking at?

yeah :drool: I just popped a Jdub :$
Reply
#51

what? Wrote:yeah :drool: I just popped a Jdub :$

that's nothing, I just dropped some VitE in my under drawers.
Reply
#52

butter face?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:butter face?


Ask around about my face since you care. I couldn't give a bird's ass what you think.
Reply
#54

I'll be happy to clay you in the eye

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#55

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ask around about my face since you care. I couldn't give a bird's ass what you think.
Don't be Velveting on us.
Reply
#56

Don't make me VitE your cat

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#57

I lost a bet, and my sig and avatard got Tribal Dragoned.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#58

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ask around about my face since you care. I couldn't give a bird's ass what you think.

I'll be sure to ask around.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Banana Wrote:Don't be Velveting on us.

If you're going to Ntype your posts, there should be a key.
Reply
#60

If you can't Bird33 the game properly, stay out of this theard.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)