Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

40.00 points donated to leucetios successfully!

double or nothing, right?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#42

leucetios Wrote:For 20 points I will reset what? points to 0

20.00 points donated to leucetios successfully!

can you wait until after I try to thief from Lee to do that?
Reply
#43

what? Wrote:20.00 points donated to leucetios successfully!

can you wait until after I try to thief from Lee to do that?

yer gonna theif from lee? Sure.. I'll wait
Reply
#44

leucetios Wrote:yer gonna theif from lee? Sure.. I'll wait
50000.00 stolen from leeman successfully!

after the boss logs in next, I'll need that reset. thanks in advance :d
Reply
#45

no fair putting them in the bank ><
Reply
#46

leucetios Wrote:no fair putting them in the bank ><
I lost 'em trying to get some more of mine back from asshat :mad:
Reply
#47

fine.. then for 20 pts I will give you your points back ><
Reply
#48

leucetios Wrote:fine.. then for 20 pts I will give you your points back ><
how much to fix my rep points?
Reply
#49

I'm leaving in 18 minutes.

Just warning ya'll.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#50

you're rep is at 9879.. and I am not even sure what the algorithm is for thefts... I messed with it one day trying to see if higher rep points guaranteed a theft and I couldn't figure it out.
Reply
#51

paybacksare Wrote:I'm leaving in 18 minutes.

Just warning ya'll.

did michman ever come through for you?
Reply
#52

leucetios Wrote:you're rep is at 9879.. and I am not even sure what the algorithm is for thefts... I messed with it one day trying to see if higher rep points guaranteed a theft and I couldn't figure it out.

20000.00 points donated to leucetios successfully!


just do the best you can. thanks
Reply
#53

Do I need to start a fucking thread to get back the 100K points I gave to you this morning that you promptly lost in five minutes, what?
Reply
#54

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Do I need to start a fucking thread to get back the 100K points I gave to you this morning that you promptly lost in five minutes, what?
no, bumping this one is fine









I was gonna donate 100K back to you too, but you weren't online. so I "donated" 'em (thefts failed) to asshat :rant:

hit me with 50 thou and I'll see if I can win it back ><
Reply
#55

what? Wrote:no, bumping this one is fine









I was gonna donate 100K back to you too, but you weren't online. so I "donated" 'em (thefts failed) to asshat :rant:

hit me with 50 thou and I'll see if I can win it back ><


Ha!!!

Look, I'm not that easy, okay? I'll have e-sex with you but you'll get no more points from me, buckaroo.
Reply
#56

why don't you people deposit some in the vbookie?
Reply
#57

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ha!!!

Look, I'm not that easy, okay? I'll have e-sex with you but you'll get no more points from me, buckaroo.
not until I see some serious responses from you in clay's pubic grooming and anal sex threads :d
Reply
#58

what? Wrote:not until I see some serious responses from you in clay's pubic grooming and anal sex threads :d


*grumbling*
I did post one in Clay's pubic grooming thread. I was avoiding the anal thread, but what the hell. If it makes your pecker hard, I'll do it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)