Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

E-Judge Memoirs (The Final Chapter)NSFW Now
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Will Joe Gibbs make the playoffs before he retires again? I say no.

No.. they give too much away every year trying to win
Reply
#42

I'm currently waiting for the Jaguars to pull their head outta the sand and do something beside play grabass in the locker room after getting pounded on the field.
Reply
#43

9ers will win AT LEAST 4 games this year


sw33t
Reply
#44

Bill Wrote:I'm currently waiting for the Jaguars to pull their head outta the sand and do something beside play grabass in the locker room after getting pounded on the field.

This post could be printed and used bait a trap for clay
Reply
#45

VitaminE Wrote:This post could be printed and used bait a trap for clay

Clay posting in 3...2...
Reply
#46

Hey, No GHEY SH*T in my thread....thank you.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#47

E-Judge Wrote:Hey, No GHEY SH*T in my thread....thank you.

Wrong board, homie!
Reply
#48

VitaminE Wrote:Wrong board, homie!

http://www.ownster.com.....
Reply
#49

v-Bookie!!!

What are the odds of E-Judge finishing his story?
Reply
#50

VitaminE Wrote:v-Bookie!!!

What are the odds of E-Judge finishing his story?

you actually read it?
Reply
#51

Bill Wrote:I'm currently waiting for the Jaguars to pull their head outta the sand and do something beside play grabass in the locker room after getting pounded on the field.

Anyone remember when that punter for the Jags cut his leg with the axe that Coughlin had in the locker room? He was fucking around and landed on the IR because of it. That was some funny shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#52

TomFoolery Wrote:Anyone remember when that punter for the Jags cut his leg with the axe that Coughlin had in the locker room? He was fucking around and landed on the IR because of it. That was some funny shit.

Coughlin is gone. and I hope the axe is too.
Reply
#53

Bill Wrote:Coughlin is gone. and I hope the axe is too.

I know, stupid. I was wondering if anyone remembered that incident.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sect...id=1851496

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#54

How many games do you think the browns will win this year? I think they'll get to .500.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#55

Peyton Manning is the best QB ever...there's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he doesn't win the Super Bowl this year!!!
















:roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

TomFoolery Wrote:Anyone remember when that punter for the Jags cut his leg with the axe that Coughlin had in the locker room? He was fucking around and landed on the IR because of it. That was some funny shit.

After an 0-3 start last season, coach Jack Del Rio decided to place a huge tree stump and an ax in the middle of the locker room to illustrate his new mantra, "Keep chopping wood."
Reply
#57

anhil8tor Wrote:After an 0-3 start last season, coach Jack Del Rio decided to place a huge tree stump and an ax in the middle of the locker room to illustrate his new mantra, "Keep chopping wood."

I need you to edit your post so that it appears like I said 'Jack Del Rio'. I don't want to look stupid. Thanks!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#58

TomFoolery Wrote:I need you to edit your post so that it appears like I said 'Jack Del Rio'. I don't want to look stupid. Thanks!

You posted the link dish washer
Reply
#59

anhil8tor Wrote:You posted the link dish washer

I'm hoping nobody else will read it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#60

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm hoping nobody else will read it.

I love you in a very heterosexual sort of way...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)