Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:What was the nic name you gave me earlier ?
I can think of more than one nic name you gave him or her earlier.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Tell me what they are ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Tell me what they are ?
That's not something I get asked all the time. <br></br>

Since when?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

am blind drunk, can hardly see screen
Reply

Shilo Wrote:am blind drunk, can hardly see screen
Why are you blind drunk can hardly see screen.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

alchaoe and burbon is a natura MIX
Reply

Shilo Wrote:alchaoe and burbon is a natura MIX
I think alchaoe and burbon is more than that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Quire Right
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Quire Right
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Raymond E Fiest
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Raymond E Fiest
I haven't read anything by Raymond E Fiest. What did he write?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

lotsa stuff
Reply

Shilo Wrote:lotsa stuff
I have never read it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I hate you
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I hate you
What do you have against robots?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

your all twat's
Reply

Shilo Wrote:your all twat's
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am twat's.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

by all means
Reply

Shilo Wrote:by all means
Will that accomplish your objective?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

whatever
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)