Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I called animal control today....
#21

snarg Wrote:don't see the beat down either, eh??
you have become the champ, morph is now just another also ran

I don't see it either.

I see me coming in here for 10 min after work and realizing I owned a whole boatload of tards for the day and didn't even lift a finger.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

Blondie Wrote:You keep saying that.

Meanwhile tiny dick and train wreck tits are high fiving eachother while the beautiful people just sit back and marvel at the fact we owned your whole fucking day.

Well, you have supplied us with tons of entertainment and brought us all together under a common goal.
Reply
#23

minorthreat Wrote:Well, you have supplied us with tons of entertainment and brought us all together under a common goal.

*high five*

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:Well, you have supplied us with tons of entertainment and brought us all together under a common goal.

I was at work all day and you were on the internet talking about strangers. I'd say I won.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:I was at work all day and you were on the internet talking about strangers. I'd say I won.

Which means phantom lost.
:S
Reply
#26

Well naturally, his back up wasn't here. How convenient is it to have some kind of bullshit fever when you're getting run into the ground and your only friend ditches you for the day?

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#27

You cock knockers tarded up my thread!


Anywho... i'm naming it Andy and I'm driving by and feeding it raw chicken. Maybe that fucker will get big enough to eat?

[Image: 3392790405_04f8b7da0f.jpg]
Reply
#28

New shoes ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)