Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:poor BEW.

Have you tried introducing her to snarg? Is she into older men?

BEW will never remarry because it would end her alimony and she'd be on the welfare line with snarg so she wouldn't even consider talking to him although I do remember him wanting to be her house boy or something at one time.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

Snarg would do it for free I bet.
Reply
#23

Blondie Wrote:BEW will never remarry because it would end her alimony and she'd be on the welfare line with snarg so she wouldn't even consider talking to him although I do remember him wanting to be her house boy or something at one time.

Very good information. Feel free to post more gems like this...in addition to your fucking PICS you fucking worthless cunt. Learn to follow directions. What the fuck is the matter with you? Hell, bitch post the 5 year old pics. It doesn't really matter.

What a fucking cumrag.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#24

:lool:
Reply
#25

yeah, sure snarg was after bew
another little gem from blondie, the pathological liar
that's the thing with sociopaths, their lies ring true sometimes because they believe them

someone should post the pix of bew with her bunny ears on
a true classic

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

well snarg did talk to blondie on the phone and blondie and bew were best buds....


hmmmmmmm
Reply
#27

Blondie Wrote:goat was putting the screws to me for titty shots just two months ago and I refused.

I thought you said it was only one month ago. Story changing already?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:well snarg did talk to blondie on the phone and blondie and bew were best buds....


hmmmmmmm


good try, yak breath
you're like a little pest kid who bothers people and won't shut up and go away
christ, gator, you have become pathetic

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

I was always pathetic.

You just realized it late in life.
Reply
#30

SporK Wrote:Very good information. Feel free to post more gems like this...in addition to your fucking PICS you fucking worthless cunt. Learn to follow directions. What the fuck is the matter with you? Hell, bitch post the 5 year old pics. It doesn't really matter.

What a fucking cumrag.

-SporK

Cure for the daily blues.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought you said it was only one month ago. Story changing already?

Within the past couple of months lets say.

You know better than I do you asked me 30 times. :roll:

Glad you and JCW got sorted though. *whew*

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

snarg Wrote:yeah, sure snarg was after bew
another little gem from blondie, the pathological liar
that's the thing with sociopaths, their lies ring true sometimes because they believe them

someone should post the pix of bew with her bunny ears on
a true classic



BEW told me you were fishing around for a place to live a few years back.

I doubt she was lying.

I dunno if you were after her...who knows, she's not that bad for an elderly woman.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

SporK Wrote:Very good information. Feel free to post more gems like this...in addition to your fucking PICS you fucking worthless cunt. Learn to follow directions. What the fuck is the matter with you? Hell, bitch post the 5 year old pics. It doesn't really matter.

What a fucking cumrag.

-SporK


:lool:

YES SIR!!!!

Just kidding.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#34

Blondie Wrote:Within the past couple of months lets say.

You know better than I do you asked me 30 times. :roll:

Glad you and JCW got sorted though. *whew*


I gotta go.

Run that weirdo squirt into the ground for me and I'll reward you when I return in 1 hour.
Reply
#35

Tough guy alert.

Welcome back friend.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#36

Blondie Wrote:Tough guy alert.

Welcome back friend.

Insane chick alert.

Thanks.
Reply
#37

Alright, teh Spork is becoming annoyed.

Whoever has any pictures of this irritating whore, immediately display them here.

Spork has spoken.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#38

Send Spork your pictures, clown.
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:Insane chick alert.

Thanks.

ooohhhh MT came back just to attack me, I guess I should feel special.
Better yet, I'll put you on ignore and check your posts from time to time to see if they have improved.
Good luck with that whole "running people" schtick.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#40

SporK Wrote:Alright, teh Spork is becoming annoyed.

Whoever has any pictures of this irritating whore, immediately display them here.

Spork has spoken.

-SporK



You can see one but you have to join my buddy list. :wub:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)