Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

peel here
#21

Ummmm.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Ummmm.

No?
Reply
#23

So how bout that weather?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Fucker...
Reply
#25

That's better.
Reply
#26

More accurate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Reply
#28

I'm a fan of accuweather.Love that doppler.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Man up come on
Reply
#30

If you think I'm hideous, just say so. I'd respect your opinion more that way.
Reply
#31

bam Wrote:If you think I'm hideous, just say so. I'd respect your opinion more that way.

I said I didnt like your av.Thats all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:I said I didnt like your av.Thats all.

Who can blame you? Her av is some old chick in a doily

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#33

leucifer Wrote:Who can blame you? Her av is some old chick in a doily

You know you'd hit that.
Reply
#34

bam Wrote:You know you'd hit that.

Our kids would look like blobfish

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#35

Take a look at the av now
Reply
#36

don't go changin on account of me.Also, man hands.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

Yeah, those are man hands and man chest. Random pic found online with a blobfish smoking (with a mustache) pasted over top his head.
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:don't go changin on account of me.Also, man hands.

The Burger King commercial with the guy with tiny hands amuses me.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#39

I have small hands. Do I get my nails done? Hells no. I play instruments. Can't have long nails etc
Reply
#40

Makes sense.It looked slimmer.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by unleashed
04-30-2004, 07:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)