Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have PMs from 2006
#21

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not worried. I have nothing to hide.

doesnt matter. shes close to taking the bridge and we dont want you fucking it up.

dont quote this post.
Reply
#22

Blondie Wrote:You are lying.

You were very sweet to me for a long time. And to BEW too.

I wish I had some PM's from back in the day but knowing me, I still wouldn't post em'.

I give you permission to post them. I have no issues with BEW or you really, but what you remember is way different than I do. So, please post your PMs if you have them. Prove me wrong.
Reply
#23

minorthreat Wrote:I give you permission to post them. I have no issues with BEW or you really, but what you remember is way different than I do. So, please post your PMs if you have them. Prove me wrong.

I don't have them. This account is new.

I wouldn't post them anyway.

I just used to think you were really sweet. weird how things turn out sometimes.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#24

CT280 Wrote:doesnt matter. shes close to taking the bridge and we dont want you fucking it up.

dont quote this post.

I'll quote it.

You couldn't run a pair of nylons.

Keep swinging though shitstain.

See ya tomorrow. Smile

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

There are other posters on this forum to post with besides CT and Bird.

I'm unrunnable.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#26

i have PMs from BEW from 2006
Reply
#27

Boy I had some stuff that would have burried people here but ya know, I doubt I would ever have posted it so it doesn't matter.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#28

#1 Most hilarious thing all day is blondie calling herself unrunnable while using her third version of the blondie username.

#2 What happened to Blondie hating CF and the guy who ran that place?Times they are a changing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

PS- If there ever comes a day when Blondie doesnt occupy every thought in Birds head, thats the day she'll take the bridge.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

Blondie Wrote:I don't have them. This account is new.

I wouldn't post them anyway.

I just used to think you were really sweet. weird how things turn out sometimes.

I'm not the one who went on the defensive because a pm was posted that mentioned my name. You may need to try to get some of those knots out of your panties before putting them on in the morning.

I have a pm that was between the two of us. Want me to post it?
Reply
#31

I wonder if snarg hangs around without keys? I mean without being able to read deleted messages, other peoples PMs and all that power... is it worth it at his age?
Reply
#32

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not the one who went on the defensive because a pm was posted that mentioned my name. You may need to try to get some of those knots out of your panties before putting them on in the morning.

I have a pm that was between the two of us. Want me to post it?

I'm against posting private messages.

And I don't wear panties.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wonder if snarg hangs around without keys? I mean without being able to read deleted messages, other peoples PMs and all that power... is it worth it at his age?

Of course he will. He's been here for years.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#34

Blondie Wrote:I'm against posting private messages.

And I don't wear panties.

Briefs then?
Reply
#35

Boxers.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#36

Thats really funny about silky though, she fukced several forum guys, broke up one marriage and was THAT CLOSE to getting that bad green card. I think that fell apart though, not sure.

All that and she was at least as beastly as squirt.

Damn.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#37

Is Silky still around anywhere?
Reply
#38

She broke up some guys marriage who I will not name cuz I guess he's ok. She was planning her wedding and on the next thing smokin' to America.
Last I heard, that fell apart and she left the internets.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#39

Blondie Wrote:She broke up some guys marriage who I will not name cuz I guess he's ok. She was planning her wedding and on the next thing smokin' to America.
Last I heard, that fell apart and she left the internets.


I was planning on running away with TomFoolery and that fell through. Clay is married so all we can do is flirt a little. I'm holding out for Bird33.
Reply
#40

why so mean to these womens blondie?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)