Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have 19 new PM's....
#21

Swallow typically
Reply
#22

we will become good friends

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#23

You think?
Reply
#24

Who is a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise dreary world, feel special Bam.
Reply
#25

Thanks JCW
Reply
#26

CT280 Wrote:lee, give us the breakdown of who sent the pm's and the contents. thanks.

Of the last 5 four are from BLondie and one from Nanner.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

leeman Wrote:Of the last 5 four are from BLondie and one from Nanner.

4 is the new 2

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:Of the last 5 four are from BLondie and one from Nanner.

thats what i thought, so 80% of them are from the retarded whore. shes so delirious she cant add. poor little retarded whore.
Reply
#29

CT280 Wrote:thats what i thought, so 80% of them are from the retarded whore. shes so delirious she cant add. poor little retarded whore.

Wait.. 1 out of 5 isn't 80%... OOOHHHH Nevermind. :$

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#30

leucifer Wrote:Wait.. 1 out of 5 isn't 80%... OOOHHHH Nevermind. :$

Top Shelf!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

LAME.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#32

leucifer Wrote:Wait.. 1 out of 5 isn't 80%... OOOHHHH Nevermind. :$

THAT may cause issues.
Reply
#33

CT280 Wrote:THAT may cause issues.

Yeah I know, but it was too easy a set up, I had to take it.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#34

leucifer Wrote:Yeah I know, but it was too easy a set up, I had to take it.

im glad you logged in under the leucifer nic instead of this one.
Reply
#35

*slides Banana a folding chair to take Leu out with*
Reply
#36

Mine were two unless they sat for days. Who were the other 12?

Edit- I mean 15.
Reply
#37

CT and Bird. "Can you go into her account and take us off ignore PLEASESad Sad"
Reply
#38

i should really save that back pedal pic. retarded whore got busted and confirmed she is a compulsive liar and a psychopath.

no one quote this, please.
Reply
#39

CT280 Wrote:i should really save that back pedal pic. retarded whore got busted and confirmed she is a compulsive liar and a psychopath.

no one quote this, please.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#40

Blondie Wrote:Mine were two unless they sat for days. Who were the other 12?

Edit- I mean 15.

19-5 = 14, stupid.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)