Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sproles or moreno tonight?
#21

when did quint get so angry?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

I see why they call it the city of brotherly love
Reply
#23

Quint is out as the vice president of the Insanetrain.com Philadelphia chapter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

I can't believe it's come to this.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

He's been excommunicated and he's no Galileo upstairs so its permanent.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm still a racist?


We can still use rack on occasion.

did you turn in your KKK card??


ps/ can't we all just get along?? :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

How bout that Louisiana judge that was in the news recently for refusing to marry a white girl and a black guy?Thats 8's neighbor.The funny quote I read from the guy was #1 he's not racist which of course he's not somehow and #2 he asked "why it seems like its always a white girl with a black guy and not the other way around".I really don't have an answer for that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

was he the guy saying he wasn't racist but he feels bad for interracial children?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

Yup.Its just a coincidence that Louisiana is in the bottom 5 for education every year they rank it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by quint
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-10-2009, 02:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)