Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A friend just got back from a trip.
#21

snarg Wrote:^^^^^
racist?

More like....beacon. But, yes.

Glad we cleared that up.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

beacon?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

For someone to hit the report button or come in here to declare "racist"

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

it had a question mark, hardly a declaration
what does "beacon" mean here?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

snarg Wrote:it had a question mark, hardly a declaration
what does "beacon" mean here?
It's intended purpose stands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beacon

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

you wrote jew to attract attention?
why?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

snarg Wrote:you wrote jew to attract attention?
why?

Have you fallen and hit your head? Got your attention, didn't it?. I was bettin' on either you or Flump.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

ok, thank you for dumbing it down for me

when i do something like you just did you freak out and call me names
carry on, missy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

I'm confused.I don't think you're a racist but what if Anhil8tor made that comment?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

it was a beacon :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#31

She should have said Bat signal.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#32

I just don't get the joke.Not like I'm appalled or anything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

you are not alone, mortimer

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

That explains my nervous feeling.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Cucumber Wrote:For someone to hit the report button or come in here to declare "racist"

This hole has a 'report button'?

Fuck, things really have changed
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:I just don't get the joke.Not like I'm appalled or anything.

It wasn't a joke. It was a description. I could have called him a man (that would be sexist?). Instead, I called him a Jew (since he is) and I knew snarg would comment.

FTR: Both Paddy and PC have dropped the "J-Bomb". Seems to be since we have no Jews here, no one really cares about the "joke".

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

You tarnished my hilarious rip on snarg thread with your hatred.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

I'm deeply sorry. Can I do anything to get it back on track? Suggest you are a homophobe because you don't want you ass touched?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:You tarnished my hilarious rip on snarg thread with your hatred.

Have you always been a whimpering pussy or is this a new look for you?
Reply
#40

this was HOF-bound until page 2

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)