Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog
#21

i guess i dont get it.
if lee started posting in swedish, it might make more sense.
Reply
#22

Oli-dogg Wrote:No offence.


None taken ex-lover...
it's been a long time.
This Old Scrubbers been bored here
and needed a good rhythm.

I hear you tore up the paper, snapped the pencil in half.
Do an old lover a favor??
Stick the jagged end up wooly goats ass.
Reply
#23

oldielox Wrote:lol a whole whooppin 4 or 5 people that talk to themselves. yeah.. it makes for a great forum.

I thought you were happy to be here?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

oldielox Wrote:None taken ex-lover...
it's been a long time.
This Old Scrubbers been bored here
and needed a good rhythm.

I hear you tore up the paper, snapped the pencil in half.
Do and old lover a favor??
Stick the jagged end up wooly goats ass.

This has been your best post to date. :d

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

someone please tell paddy I'm ignoring him (as if he hasn't noticed), without having to use the ignore button
Reply
#26

I would...but....
Reply
#27

:ct:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

oldielox Wrote:someone please tell paddy I'm ignoring him (as if he hasn't noticed), without having to use the ignore button

You and your cum battered cock wallet should just fuck off to some bored where they give a shit about you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

the ignore function has added years to my forum life

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

Paddy Wrote:You and your cum battered cock wallet should just fuck off to some bored where they give a shit about you.

Ditto Chester. Think you'll ever be able to afford another Vegas trip? Sure was nice with you gone. Or maybe you could go jack off at match dot com. Thats right up your alley.
Reply
#31

WoolyGoat Wrote:the ignore function has added years to my forum life

I really hate to have to do that, but I think it's coming to it.
Reply
#32

I don't think you have the discipline

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:I don't think you have the discipline

I know you don't. :lool:
Reply
#34

Let me know if the crazed harpie says anything interesting.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#35

Sorry. You take your chances.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

Ha!




Maybe Lee can make a porno forum at the next board and we can keep him distracted in there?
Reply
#37

Cucumber Wrote:Sorry. You take your chances.

For as long as she's been whoring around these boreds you'd think she'd know how the ignore function works.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#38

Paddy Wrote:For as long as she's been whoring around these boreds you'd think she'd know how the ignore function works.

Well since you kick it off every time you must either like the shit or need the attention .. Now STFU, stop your god damn whining and stop fucking up all the threads.
Reply
#39

Paddy's only fucked up some of the threads.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:Paddy's only fucked up some of the threads.

She broke out her "stop messing up the threads" line? That's one of my favorites. Like these things were potential works of art. EVERYONE HATES YOU BIRD33!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)