Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Police Arrest Man For Car Wash Vacuum Sex
#21

pineschic Wrote:nope

I also had to vacuum my car out.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

:haa

was it really dirty and filled with semen?
Reply
#23

I heard Mich had a sex toy party at his house and it was hosted by a Kirby salesman.
Reply
#24

I'm either not old enough or don't live in the right region to get that joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

At the carwash Mich was asked if he wanted hot wax and he said yes and bent over.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

sorry Mich, but that was funny.. lol
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:At the carwash Mich was asked if he wanted hot wax and he said yes and bent over.

A+

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#28

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I heard Mich had a sex toy party at his house and it was hosted by a Kirby salesman.

A- woulda been a A+ but you forgot the "I love you" part. Out of Charactor deduction

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:At the carwash Mich was asked if he wanted hot wax and he said yes and bent over.

OMG! :lool:

Rack that shit!
Reply
#30

Michman Wrote:A- woulda been a A+ but you forgot the "I love you" part. Out of Charactor deduction

if you'd be here more often you'd see he dropped that shtick about 6 months ago.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
12-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)