Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Big Brother 10..NSFW (sup nana)
#21

Banana Wrote:Big Brother is not a lot different than IT, I'd say....

There's more IRL sex in bigbrother....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

leeman Wrote:There's more IRL sex in bigbrother....

I'm actually not sure that's entirely true......maybe a tad more. There are a lot of people who seem to meet up here....
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:I'm actually not sure that's entirely true......maybe a tad more. There are a lot of people who seem to meet up here....

Name two....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

leeman Wrote:Name two....

what? and anhil8tor
leu and vitE
TF and many peoples
Sunny and people from other boards
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:what? and anhil8tor
leu and vitE
TF and many peoples
Sunny and people from other boards

I can se the sex hsppening in the three first listed ones.......


And that was more then two...


And you can (after this week) add Mich and 8.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

Banana Wrote:Big Brother is not a lot different than IT, I'd say....

If I was locked in a house with the members here it would be a short series ending in my murder trial.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:If I was locked in a house with the members here it would be a short series ending in my murder trial.

Who would be the first to go?
Reply
#28

Most likely flumper.Not because I'm a homophobe, he just sucks.The woman aka you would be last just because I'm a gentleman.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Most likely flumper.Not because I'm a homophobe, he just sucks.The woman aka you would be last just because I'm a gentleman.

Its nice to have VIP seating in your dome, however, the Flumper would kick your ass in the first immunity challenge and punk you by taking himself off of the block and forcing you to put up cLaY who you would then have to kill by stabbing him repeatedly in his rectum with your tiny and flacid penis until he dies. Thanks.
Reply
#30

quint Wrote:update flump?

Well, the peanutheaded body builder got voted off and the psycho chick that loves pickled pigs feets and had the crazy stalker crush on him had a heart attack over it, but she got HOH after he left and now is plotting her revenge in his name. Meanwhile, the swing vote was from the scrawny football coach (Dan) that is pretending to be a weak player, which is not much of a stretch for him and he is America's Player. The big tittied blonde, who is major schwiiiing material, thinks she convinced Dan to vote out peanut head, but actually he just did what America told him to do. The old certified lunatic now calls Dan "Judas" because he didn't vote the way grandfather crazy told him to, so he hates him now. The black chic is clearly out of Prozac and it is only a matter of time before she eats one of the houseguests.

So, pig feet eater in the red unitard, put up big tittied gorgeous and the female black charlie manson. I suspect that the goober who combs his hair into a mohawk will gather up the house to save big tits and he will either pull her off the block and make lunatard put up stupid Dan or whatever they have to do. Black chick is out this week.
Reply
#31

:drool:

[Image: BB-AD_02-100-Daniele-Donato.png]
Reply
#32

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, the peanutheaded body builder got voted off and the psycho chick that loves pickled pigs feets and had the crazy stalker crush on him had a heart attack over it, but she got HOH after he left and now is plotting her revenge in his name. Meanwhile, the swing vote was from the scrawny football coach (Dan) that is pretending to be a weak player, which is not much of a stretch for him and he is America's Player. The big tittied blonde, who is major schwiiiing material, thinks she convinced Dan to vote out peanut head, but actually he just did what America told him to do. The old certified lunatic now calls Dan "Judas" because he didn't vote the way grandfather crazy told him to, so he hates him now. The black chic is clearly out of Prozac and it is only a matter of time before she eats one of the houseguests.

So, pig feet eater in the red unitard, put up big tittied gorgeous and the female black charlie manson. I suspect that the goober who combs his hair into a mohawk will gather up the house to save big tits and he will either pull her off the block and make lunatard put up stupid Dan or whatever they have to do. Black chick is out this week.



good cliff notes
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, the peanutheaded body builder got voted off and the psycho chick that loves pickled pigs feets and had the crazy stalker crush on him had a heart attack over it, but she got HOH after he left and now is plotting her revenge in his name. Meanwhile, the swing vote was from the scrawny football coach (Dan) that is pretending to be a weak player, which is not much of a stretch for him and he is America's Player. The big tittied blonde, who is major schwiiiing material, thinks she convinced Dan to vote out peanut head, but actually he just did what America told him to do. The old certified lunatic now calls Dan "Judas" because he didn't vote the way grandfather crazy told him to, so he hates him now. The black chic is clearly out of Prozac and it is only a matter of time before she eats one of the houseguests.

So, pig feet eater in the red unitard, put up big tittied gorgeous and the female black charlie manson. I suspect that the goober who combs his hair into a mohawk will gather up the house to save big tits and he will either pull her off the block and make lunatard put up stupid Dan or whatever they have to do. Black chick is out this week.


That unitard must fucking stink by now.
Reply
#34

Banana Wrote:That unitard must fucking stink by now.

Yeah, they say it is the same one that Jen and that psycho girl that loved Mattie wore. I'll bet if you turn it inside out, it would stick to the ceiling if you tossed it high enough.

Funny how the fucking total whackjobs always end up in that thing.
Reply
#35

the ex penthouse pet wore it last i think her name was shelia.
she was nucking futz.
Reply
#36

quint Wrote:the ex penthouse pet wore it last i think her name was shelia.
she was nucking futz.

Was that the older lady? The one that cried so much? She was a penthouse pet? pics?
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Was that the older lady? The one that cried so much? She was a penthouse pet? pics?

Natalie - the large breasted lactating whore who was psycho and loved the wall-eye



Sheila - the old milf (?) who went crazy, mostly towards Adam all the time.

Sheila did indeed wear the unitard.
Reply
#38

I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna punch michman in the throat or the dick.
Reply
#39

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna punch michman in the throat or the dick.

I vote dick. Here's what you do: ask him to disrobe (it's easier for aim). Go in for his dick, but as a variation on the "punch", sort of open your fist just a bit and pull his dick out gently. Trust me, it will fucking piss him off more than a punch.
Reply
#40

This kind of discussion is fitting for Big Brother threads.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)