Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

call tonight's game
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Seriously what is with the gay popcorn slimie?

its for wooly...

he begged for it now its here.
Reply
#22

it's useless now that all the drama is gone and we're back to talking about basketball all day

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Do we have a crybaby one for todays wooley?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

[Image: crybaby.gif]
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Do we have a crybaby one for todays wooley?
that was kind of snargy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

There can only be two snargs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

how'd that xavier pick work out??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#28

Not good.Georgia played like crap in the second.thanks for fulfilling my prophecy of you being all over my shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

try the veal, gracie

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

I picked uga too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

I have Kentucky beating Marquette.This should give snarg something to do for the next two hours.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:I have Kentucky beating Marquette.This should give snarg something to do for the next two hours.

not looking good birdy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)