Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess TomFoolery's GF's Forum Nic
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:whats the date on that post?If she was thirty then????She's fucking tall.

When a girl says she's "30" that means she's in her 30's. They usually claim to be 28 or 29 up until around the time they are 34 or so. So she was probably 34 or 35 when she made that post and that would make her 38 now.
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:And toms younger than me I think.Interesting.She's schooling him in the art of making love.

I bet she lied about her age and height until he actually met her. They probably only talked on the phone, email, and messenger for years. By the time he met her, he was already in love and is now overlooking the fact that she's an old giant.
Reply
#23

I love Wabbit! Where is she?
Reply
#24

Clarissa Wrote:I love Wabbit! Where is she?

She's being measured by the people at Guiness right now.
Reply
#25

[Image: worlds%20tallest%20woman%201.jpg]

L to R: Tom, Wabbitofchaos
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: worlds%20tallest%20woman%201.jpg]

L to R: Tom, Wabbitofchaos


Dude! Those are AWESOME shoes.
Reply
#27

I can sense some people cringing at this thread.Paddys a good friend for keeping this out of Paddypedia.

So your telling me Foolery posts at another board where his girlfriend made him post but he never stops by here?Helloooo vagina.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Winner gets snarg's hammock.

I'll go with................Stoney


hold on a moment here :ct:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

This is all news to me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:I can sense some people cringing at this thread.Paddys a good friend for keeping this out of Paddypedia.

So your telling me Foolery posts at another board where his girlfriend made him post but he never stops by here?Helloooo vagina.

I'm calling bullshit to all of it. I don't think he's posting anywhere and I don't think he will. I don't think he's dating some forum personality and have no idea who wabbitofchaos is. Put me down for calling bullshit.
Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm calling bullshit to all of it. I don't think he's posting anywhere and I don't think he will. I don't think he's dating some forum personality and have no idea who wabbitofchaos is. Put me down for calling bullshit.


Don't ruin this for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Flumper's reason #13 this is bullshit:

WofC is an apache and everyone knows that apaches don't grow body hair. Which would be a total turn off for Tom. Thanks.
Reply
#33

WabbitOfChaos Wrote:Howdy!
...
I enjoy ... Ms. Pacman

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Isn't Tom about 5'-6" ?

mmh he's more a lot like "Mr PacMan"
Reply
#34

tom is not short

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

snarg Wrote:tom is not short

He told me that he's 5'-6" in his suede Buster Browns.
Reply
#36

I'll say this much...either WoC is foolery's girlfriend, or WoC IS foolery.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'll say this much...either WoC is foolery's girlfriend, or WoC IS foolery.


edit: or they're just in cahoots

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

snarg Wrote:tom is not short

I just need a can of yellow paint to do some real life photoshop on mr TomfooMan
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:edit: or they're just in cahoots


For what purpose?

At least your telling us what you know unlike fucking paddy.Paddypedia has gotten off to a less than auspicious start.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

i am positive that hot ass taught him everything he knows.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)