Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Who told you to do this?Its actually a good idea.As the GM of IT I approve.

I kinda figured that once word of paddy's knowledge spread through the intraweb peeps from all over the forum world would be coming in to see what he has to say about him.

It makes sense that you have to login or borrow flumps nic to read the word of paddy.
Reply
#22

there are some good ideas here.


perhaps Paddy could also write something up about the history of all these forums in general.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddypedia
Reply
#24

WoolyGoat Wrote:there are some good ideas here.


perhaps Paddy could also write something up about the history of all these forums in general.

Thanks goat.I'm quite the innovator.




Paddy is not embracing this like I would like him to.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddypedia


funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

they were quick in deleting that shit too.
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:He's at mag7forums.com. He won't last. I'm 98% sure he only posts there bacause his missus makes him. There is a distinct lack of epicness to the place and he'll get bored. Or they kick him out for destroying the joint. Then he'll come home.

So is foolery now posting somewhere because his girlfriends making him or what?Is she a forum regular that we would know?If this is true I might die laughing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:So is foolery now posting somewhere because his girlfriends making him or what?Is she a forum regular that we would know?If this is true I might die laughing.

dude, she's been around for awhile. and brings 10 times the game fools did. no lie.
Reply
#29

CT280 Wrote:dude, she's been around for awhile. and brings 10 times the game fools did. no lie.

antipop?
Reply
#30

foolery's woman is, in fact, $$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:antipop?

no
Reply
#32

Suzy?
Reply
#33

:lool: Stoney?
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:He could even get his protegeequal cool hand luke involved.


nice! does luke post here?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#35

Shadrach Wrote:nice! does luke post here?

That guys a douche.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

WoolyGoat Wrote:foolery's woman is, in fact, $$$

So who the fuck is it or are you protecting your internet fweinds?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

snarg is passing the robe and bowl on to goatboy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

She is $$$$.
That is all, Thank you.
Reply
#39

snarg Wrote:snarg is passing the robe and bowl on to goatboy
I'd be lying if I said I know what this means.

crazy monk.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

when the time comes, you will unnerstand, little grasschomper

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)