Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you have any hidden talents?
#21

Poppy Wrote:I can also hold my breath for about 3 minutes.

I would have married you once you told me this....
Reply
#22

I make and can apple butter and peach butter and bake

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#23

I have two. An amazing memory. YOu know that saying "if you don't remember it, it didn't happen"? Yeah, never fucking happens to me. Ever. Some things, yoiu wish you could forget.

I can also walk on my toes, bent over.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BrownStool
09-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
hidden cam hot sexo sms
25thorceteenuts
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-25-2004, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)