Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the man, the myth, the goat
#21

what? Wrote:wooly usually gets 8 bucks, a wet wipe, and some diaper cream
euros, homey.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

you had good time there I'm quite happy for you and stuff.

What food did you took there ...did you tried the Uzo...well...
Reply
#23

I brought back a couple bottles of ouzo, for gifts though.

Ate a lot of gyros and souvlaki, and loved the tzatziki. The seafood, especially the calamari, was very good.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:How's your wife like the new av?

More than she likes your posts?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

Oh snap.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Oh snap.

[Image: fs-next06-rickross.GIF]
Reply
#27

Great pic
Reply
#28

this didn't need to get bumped ><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

WoolyGoat Wrote:this didn't need to get bumped ><

Yes it did.

You are standing next to goats.
Reply
#30

HA!
Reply
#31

The mountain in the back round makes him look shorter and is an optical illusion just in case anyone is disappointed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

and those are pygmy goats
Reply
#33

I also think the person taking the picture was standing on top of a ladder when they snapped that one.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:I also think the person taking the picture was standing on top of a ladder when they snapped that one.

I think its a safe bet wooleys wife is taller than wooley.
Reply
#35

I'll bet she isnt.I seem to remember her being asian.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:I'll bet she isnt.I seem to remember her being asian.

I guess if you have height issues you would marry someone shorter...
Reply
#37

He's got the next Yao Ming pent up in his balls.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

How often do you think he stands on his tippy toes?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#39

5'8"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

Just so you guys know.... wooley is shorter than Pedroia.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)