Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why Don't You Post Here Any More?
#21

That Paddy sure has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#22

someones here but invisible.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:someones here but invisible.

He should do himself a favor and have the Vitamin E nic deleted. That way he can register one of his famous trolls and come here without disgracing the Vitamin E nic.

Edit: any further.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Remember when 8 was calling people sellouts?

I gave it up.

Whats the point anymore?
Reply
#25

This thread is a catch-22.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:I gave it up.

Whats the point anymore?

Was there ever a point?Way to stick to your guns.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Stay on topic, ITers!
Reply
#28

so is all this intraweb rumors or is it true.


I have heard some suprising things about former ITers....
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:so is all this intraweb rumors or is it true.


I have heard some suprising things about former ITers....

Like?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:so is all this intraweb rumors or is it true.


I have heard some suprising things about former ITers....

What? Who? Spill it or stfu.
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:I thought we had a deal?

fuck. I forgot about that. Sorry man, I meant it at the time.
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What? Who? Spill it or stfu.

he said former. I'm still here
Reply
#33

lookout below Wrote:This thread is a catch-22.

Post of the thread.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#34

I'm just a lurker, I come here when Ownster is slow or if someone links a thread here.
I've been kinda busy IRL, now it's boating season so I'm out on weekends unless it rains.
I only post to annoy someone. :*>
I heard it was going to be a poker forum. :*>
Reply
#35

what? Wrote:he said former. I'm still here


Ban him
Reply
#36

So this is the thread where 8 turns into a pussy and can't share what he's heard for fear of not getting some whores tit pic?Sounds like he's become everything he's laughed at.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:So this is the thread where 8 turns into a pussy and can't share what he's heard for fear of not getting some whores tit pic?Sounds like he's become everything he's laughed at.

I'd sure like to hear the 'surprising things about former ITers' myself.
Reply
#38

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'd sure like to hear the 'surprising things about former ITers' myself.

beau is now a muslim jihadist
Reply
#39

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'd sure like to hear the 'surprising things about former ITers' myself.

velvet had a sex change, she now has a hairy chest and goes by "Logan"
Reply
#40

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'd sure like to hear the 'surprising things about former ITers' myself.

tyrone xaivier is a mod at UJ
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)