Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll be back as PIB v9 later
#21

what? Wrote:m'man snarg gets a hard-on about as often as chicken pox these days, I'd do it too if I was him

[Image: roffle_house.gif]
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:This guy's like a train wreck on himself, but far more ineffective and boring. It's more like a rowboat wreck. Yawn.

Dude time to step it up, you're losing Foolery's admiration. You'll never win his heart that way.

Your melting, little guy. Log out and go work on your smack.
Reply
#23

And yes, PIB up to version 8 have been banned. Any admin knows how to fuck up log in scripts. I can log in fine when I create a new user. The rest have been fucked with. Fess up, BEW. Douchebags. 'Bode once again, PIB V9.
Reply
#24

Paintitblack v9 Wrote:And yes, PIB up to version 8 have been banned. Any admin knows how to fuck up log in scripts. I can log in fine when I create a new user. The rest have been fucked with. Fess up, BEW. Douchebags. 'Bode once again, PIB V9.
Aha. Sure,
PIB up to version 8 have been banned
sounds like a good topic.Yes I think there are. Oh you can, can you?

I have never heard about
The rest have been fucked with

. Sure,
Fess up BEW
sounds like a good topic.Sure,
Douchebags
sounds like a good topic.Sure,
'Bode once again PIB V9
sounds like a good topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#25

Christ, even the bot is fucked up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)