Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you died.
#21

mad_hatter Wrote:That no one cared when you "died" and no one cared enough to make a joke about it.


yea the fact that it went 20 some pages really showed the apathy you all have for your internet hero.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:yea the fact that it went 20 some pages really showed the apathy you all have for your internet hero.
I guess I didn't care. Or notice. Die again.
Reply
#23

leucetios Wrote:who are you...?

Exactly.
Reply
#24

prothought Wrote:Exactly.


Who the fuck names themselves Exactly?Is that short for Ed Zachary?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

prothought Wrote:Exactly.


At any rate. Nice avatar. I almost bought that from ThinkGeek Big Grin
Reply
#26

leucetios Wrote:At any rate. Nice avatar. I almost bought that from ThinkGeek Big Grin
Do you often use a computer there?Thank you for your kindness.:-) How much did that from ThinkGeek cost?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#27

Sassy Wrote:Do you often use a computer there?Thank you for your kindness.:-) How much did that from ThinkGeek cost?

what's your sign?
Reply
#28

leucetios Wrote:Are you saying I'm going to have to beg you to make fun of me when I'm dead?

pretty much. better do it now, before you're, you know, dead. and don't expect anything more highbrow than "I bet his tonsils got crusted over and the faggot choked"
Reply
#29

what? Wrote:pretty much. better do it now, before you're, you know, dead. and don't expect anything more highbrow than "I bet his tonsils got crusted over and the faggot choked"

Isiah Washington, is that you?
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Who the fuck names themselves Exactly?Is that short for Ed Zachary?

Eggs Zachary. My parents were chinese.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-11-2026, 09:44 AM
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-16-2009, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)