Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anhil8tor
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.

Thanks voice of reason.
Reply
#22

were you really gonna kill yourself, Bill?
Reply
#23

what the hell is this aboot??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.

Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.
Reply
#25

If I had been made an Admin instead of the dumard from Louisiana, I'd be lighting this bitch up like something really firey and hot.
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.

Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.

Chickenshit.If you want it to be like over there,go over there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

what thread was edited?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:Chickenshit.If you want it to be like over there,go over there.

give him some slack
tho you are correct, she probably offered a clam shot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.

Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.

Stick to arcade tournaments.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.

hey dood it's not necrophilia if the body is still warm !
Reply
#31

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.

Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.


So we are now so desperate we have to babysit people to keep them around?
Face it, if someone needs their hand held on the internet, they probly arn't gonna stay at IT long to begin with.
Reply
#32

goldan Wrote:were you really gonna kill yourself, Bill?

Yes.
The internet means that much to me.
I'm hardcore.
Reply
#33

Shenanigans Wrote:So we are now so desperate we have to babysit people to keep them around?
Face it, if someone needs their hand held on the internet, they probly arn't gonna stay at IT long to begin with.

So I'm guessing you never did it before right?

You wouldn't have done it for bobbys bitch right?

I must be thinkin of someone else.
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:So I'm guessing you never did it before right?

You wouldn't have done it for bobbys bitch right?

I must be thinkin of someone else.

That's not fair. Bill looks after his buddies.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#35

I repeat...It's chickenshit.Can I get a list of who's off limits, 8?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:So I'm guessing you never did it before right?

You wouldn't have done it for bobbys bitch right?

I must be thinkin of someone else.

Yes, you are thinking of someone else.
If you don't want them posted, don't hand them out.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Anhil8tor
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)