Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gettting ready to go to the mall...
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Do they? I know of one in ... it's either Westminster or Huntington Beach I could stop by. Thanks!
Yeah, you will really like that place. They have tons of good stuff. If you have never been, then go.
Reply
#22

I want this cute wristlet to match a purse I have. Nobody has it right now. I guess it was in high demand for the holidays. I want ugg boots or cheaper imitations. Suggestions ph buy yourself some fashionable jewery, shoes, candy or purses.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#23

WoolyGoat Wrote:Was that you?

yup, quality was a little bit bad because I had used some kind of cheap microphone

How did you found that ?
Reply
#24

I bought a tank top. :roll:

Pepsi, you gave me the idea to get a wallet to match my purse. I forgot I wanted one.


Attached Files
.jpg SL8001345.jpg Size: 13.88 KB  Downloads: 9
Reply
#25

PurpleHaze Wrote:I bought a tank top. :roll:

Pepsi, you gave me the idea to get a wallet to match my purse. I forgot I wanted one.


You bought a tank top in January? :bew:
Nice wallet.
Reply
#26

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You bought a tank top in January? :bew:
Nice wallet.

It was in the 70s here yesterday. ><
Reply
#27

did you buy it to fit now or after the pregnancy?
Reply
#28

Bill Wrote:did you buy it to fit now or after the pregnancy?

After. We'll see if I can fit into it. :lol2:
Reply
#29

I do a nice audio thingie for you all and I got no play :finger:
Reply
#30

PurpleHaze Wrote:After. We'll see if I can fit into it. :lol2:

I've kinda got chub.....
Reply
#31

ntype Wrote:I do a nice audio thingie for you all and I got no play :finger:

Oops. I didn't see it.

Besides of what it's saying, you sound sexy. :wub:
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:Haha...that's funny, I actually thought of the two of you.

2nd. I was wondering how many ways Tf would be giving PH shit this week,

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#33

Vitamin E Wrote:Referring to the Liqour Store as 'the mall' is $$$$


Rack my dawg!


Rack Ntype as well. Good shit.
Reply
#34

Michman Wrote:2nd. I was wondering how many ways Tf would be giving PH shit this week,

Fuck you all!



Ps. E, you'll be glad to know that I will have a big ass bottle of liquor waiting on me for when I return from the hospital.
Reply
#35

PurpleHaze Wrote:Fuck you all!



Ps. E, you'll be glad to know that I will have a big ass bottle of liquor waiting on me for when I return from the hospital.


Get to stepping and have that baby. Clown.
Reply
#36

minorthreat Wrote:Get to stepping and have that baby. Clown.

I'm beginning to think this baby will never come out. Sad
Reply
#37

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm beginning to think this baby will never come out. Sad

minorthreat was in the womb for 11 months.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#38

TomFoolery Wrote:minorthreat was in the womb for 11 months.


I had a lot of developing to do.
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:I had a lot of developing to do.

Oh my God, your AV! :lool:


Poor girl. How is she? (I'm guessing that is Monen?)
Reply
#40

PurpleHaze Wrote:Oh my God, your AV! :lool:


Poor girl. How is she?


I guess ok. I read that she got her stiches out. Her vagina nor her breasts were harmed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-14-2020, 01:25 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-20-2010, 05:12 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post by quint
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Last Post by who
10-18-2008, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)