Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why did you come to IT?
#21

I came to stalk that TomFoolery guy.
Reply
#22

PurpleHaze Wrote:I came to stalk that TomFoolery guy.

Hey hazey...

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#23

Velvet's av was a big reason for me to stay.
Reply
#24

SanDog Wrote:Hey hazey...
Hey Sandog.
Reply
#25

PurpleHaze Wrote:Hey Sandog.

Now that you are here I can tell everyone that you would be the one I would want to be on the island with.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

SanDog Wrote:Now that you are here I can tell everyone that you would be the one I would want to be on the island with.
I love you.
Reply
#27

PurpleHaze Wrote:I love you.

Ditto.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#28

Any love for Bluey out there?
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Any love for Bluey out there?

I already told you that in the First Name thread.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#30

PurpleHaze Wrote:I love you.


careful, m'man is also looking for a chick to trade places with for a week so he can do a nationwide InsaneTrain fuck tour Huh




of course, you may be down with that :ph_ph34r:
Reply
#31

I was invited by Beau, Leeman, bdic, and velvet.

I brought a few.
TomFoolery(I made him $$$)
xoxoMelxoxo
Stoney
etc...
Reply
#32

minorthreat Wrote:I was invited by Beau, Leeman, bdic, and velvet.

I brought a few.
TomFoolery(I made him $$$)
xoxoMelxoxo
Stoney
etc...

Yeah, thanks for the no-invite cock-shiner!
Reply
#33

I came here after TF blew up the board and UJ banned him. Have brought nothing to the table and do not expect anything.

Member of the SoC

TomFoolery Wrote:I like the cock. It's my favorite!
Reply
#34

Vitamin E Wrote:Yeah, thanks for the no-invite cock-shiner!


Sorry dood. I didn't even know you at UJ.
Reply
#35

I came while Tribal and cLaY were martyring themselves at UJ. I was getting bored with it anyway and wasn't posting enough to keep up with the threads.

I stayed because Banana was sending me Jimmy's cock pics.
Reply
#36

got banned at "the other palce" for being an MT trool
or maybe a bdic trool
how dumb are those guys??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#37

I got sucked down the spiraling vortex from UJ. Once I came to I opened my eyes and saw nothing but misfits and freaks. It felt like home.
Reply
#38

Couple of things so far...

I typed lead instead of led... no one said anything.

I have brought the best of the best.. you other fucks are worthless.

PH.. call me sometime.. at least it would be something different than taking with TF all the time.


Go about your bidness now.
Reply
#39

Anhil8tor Wrote:Couple of things so far...

I typed lead instead of led... no one said anything.

I have brought the best of the best.. you other fucks are worthless.

PH.. call me sometime.. at least it would be something different than taking with TF all the time.


Go about your bidness now.

You typed taking instead of talking.
Reply
#40

Uhmmm I kinda created this palce ... (I think I've said that before) ...
Me, Beau and Vel kinda thought it a good idea ...RIGHT!!! [/sarcasm]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)