Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How much cash do you have in your wallet right now
#21

Bill Wrote:so what's on the shopping list in the other pocket?
I have to keep a lot of cash for loans to the guys that work for me.
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have to keep a lot of cash for loans to the guys that work for me.

Loan or advances?
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:Loan or advances?
Well, I don't charge them any interest so I guess it is an advance. If somebody has worked for me for over a year and wants $1,000 for some emergency then I hold $100 a week from their check until its paid.

If they borrow less than $500, I let them pay back $50 per week.

If it is a new guy, then I make someone else "guarantee" the loan to be paid back. I don't get many of those.

I need to keep records of the grandmothers, mothers, etc.. that have died in Mexico though. The funeral industry down there must be booming.
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:$45......enuff with the Canadian dollar value jokes....eh?

FTFY

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#25

$0

Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#26

$6 but thats because I use my card everywhere. I only carry cash for coffee.
Reply
#27

Wallet ????? Huh


I got robbed in Barcelona so I don't have one ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:Wallet ????? Huh


I got robbed in Barcelona so I don't have one ....

I got pick pocketed in a strip club but I found the bitch who took it rooting through my wallet in the private dance room. I was gonna slap her but the bouncer was there so they just fired her on the spot for stealing from the patrons. I would have rather slapped her and made her feel like less of a person.
Reply
#29

Don Wrote:I got pick pocketed in a strip club but I found the bitch who took it rooting through my wallet in the private dance room. I was gonna slap her but the bouncer was there so they just fired her on the spot for stealing from the patrons. I would have rather slapped her and made her feel like less of a person.

Well I got three ppl with knifes saying : "money ... quick or bleed..." ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

leeman Wrote:Well I got three ppl with knifes saying : "money ... quick or bleed..." ....
A pretty persuasive argument for handing it over.


£14.36 btw Wink

[Image: bazzsig.png]
Reply
#31

BAZARRE Wrote:A pretty persuasive argument for handing it over.


£14.36 btw Wink

Sup Baz?!
Reply
#32

BAZARRE Wrote:A pretty persuasive argument for handing it over.


£14.36 btw Wink


True ... so they got around €400

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#33

Hey V Big Grin Gotta go.I'll pop back tomorrow Wink

[Image: bazzsig.png]
Reply
#34

I don't have any in my wallet, but I probably have about $30 in change swimming in the bottom of Louis right now. I need to clean my purse out.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#35

leeman Wrote:Wallet ????? Huh


I got robbed in Barcelona so I don't have one ....

:lool: epoch you gotta post that if it's true, so you acheived being robbed in Barcelona while you where hanging with pigs and stuff.

Btw I've got less than 10 USD (but going to play at the ATM casino tomorrow).
Reply
#36

$62
Reply
#37

I'm down to $115 now. I had Taco Bell for lunch.
Reply
#38

$0. Nada, nothing. I use plastic most of the time, so I can weeks with no cash.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#39

flumps immigrants
Reply
#40

I don't keep cash in my wallet. That is what money clips are for.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
11-18-2009, 03:14 AM
How much cash
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
03-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)