Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday suzy
#21

Well, that is kinda far away so I guess I lose.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#22

suzy Wrote:Thanks, although I am 1/2 that age and I could still kick your ass. :lool:

So you're 32.5 on your birthday? :lool:





I hope you don't homeschool your kids in math.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

Tribal Dragon Wrote:So you're 32.5 on your birthday? :lool:





I hope you don't homeschool your kids in math.
oh fuck you, I am 34 and suck at math. Plus I am drinking and writing an article which is going to suck because I am drinking.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#24

Tribal Dragon Wrote:So you're 32.5 on your birthday? :lool:

I hope you don't homeschool your kids in math.

This made me chuckle.
Reply
#25

FrEaK Wrote:This made me chuckle.
me to actually.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#26

suzy Wrote:me to actually.
Then my job here is done.

Happy Bday Sweetie.

:tribal:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#27

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Then my job here is done.

Happy Bday Sweetie.

:tribal:
Thanks dear =0)

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#28

happy birthday
Reply
#29

I got fucked for your birthday.....Hope you did too.
Reply
#30

There is no reason for this thread to be still getting play.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#31

Paddy Wrote:There is no reason for this thread to be still getting play.

old people like to remember when was the last time they went drunk since it's only one or twice in a year (if it's a good year).
Reply
#32

ntype Wrote:old people like to remember when was the last time they went drunk since it's only one or twice in a year (if it's a good year).

shut up Ntpe....I turn 30 this friday and it's hanging over my head like an dark cloud.
Reply
#33

Bill Wrote:shut up Ntpe....I turn 30 this friday and it's hanging over my head like an dark cloud.

ok go wasted, drink, finish in a hooker bar then get arrested by the police because you were urinating against their car.

that will kick you back.
Reply
#34

Bill Wrote:shut up Ntpe....I turn 30 this friday and it's hanging over my head like an dark cloud.
you are a baby just turning 30. :beer:

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#35

Bill Wrote:shut up Ntpe....I turn 30 this friday and it's hanging over my head like an dark cloud.

It is just a number bro. Means nothing.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#36

Fuck you, young whippersnappers, I turn 38 on my next B-day
Reply
#37

Baby? you've seen my penis havn't you!

I know it's just a Number, but it's a tough one to swallow. I guess.
Reply
#38

Paddy Wrote:There is no reason for this thread to be still getting play.

ahem
Reply
#39

Bump your own turds.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#40

This thread is an example of the kinder gentler hoax jr that he tries to hide but has a hard time doing so because he loves his forum buddies so damn much.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)