Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you remember your dreams?
#21

I remember some of my dreams, not all. I had a dream recently where I kicked the shit out of some guy.. it was oddly satisfying.
Reply
#22

leucetios Wrote:I remember some of my dreams, not all. I had a dream recently where I kicked the shit out of some guy.. it was oddly satisfying.
Just some random guy?
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:Just some random guy?

yeah.. I was after his woman and he was being a cunt, so I beat the shit out of him
Reply
#24

I sometimes remember what I dream. Whats creepy is when a dream actually happens in reality. Night terrors are scary I had one before and that night I swore I saw a ghost.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#25

while I was in cancun I had one night some kind of weird dream about a malediction where a old lady was telling me about hitting 3 times the amulet or something like that to make it effect. later she added that I was in great danger or something like that. then I woke up (I think it was the night where we decided to mix every alcool we could get, means almost everything).
Reply
#26

What's all this "night terrors" business? Doesn't anyone else call them "nightmares?"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:What's all this "night terrors" business? Doesn't anyone else call them "nightmares?"
night terrors is when your sleeping and u feel something on top of you which enables you to move any part of your body or make any sounds.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#28

pepsi Wrote:night terrors is when your sleeping and u feel something on top of you which enables you to move any part of your body or make any sounds.

or maybe it stops you from making any sounds or moving your body?
Reply
#29

WoolyGoat Wrote:What's all this "night terrors" business? Doesn't anyone else call them "nightmares?"

I've only had night terrors once. I was almost asleep, and then all of a sudden I was awake and I was terrified. I couldn't explain it, I hadn't had a bad dream, I was just scared. I knew where I was, and I could see around the room, and I knew there was nothing there, but I was terrified. Fight or Flight had kicked in big time, but I was indecisive so I just sat there scared - not fighting, not flighting.
Reply
#30

So "night terrors" and "nightmares" are different?

Freaks.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:Do you dream nightly and remember them? Do you have night terrors? Do you have sexual dreams?

by the way, everyone dreams nightly
save your arguments, morons

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:What's all this "night terrors" business? Doesn't anyone else call them "nightmares?"

Let me assure you night terrors are not nightmares in that you can wake up from nightmares. You cannot be woken up from night terrors. You can find out some good information about them here and see the difference.

http://www.nightterrors.org/


My 5 year old can't ever remember them the next morning after they happen thank god. He doesn't have them very often , but when he does it is one hell of a stressful experience.
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:So "night terrors" and "nightmares" are different?

Freaks.


nightterrors .....are like a being in a sleepwalking state...eyes wide open seeing but not seeing and being trapped in your body....young children tend to have them ...not very common in adults...never touch or try to wake someone having them it makes it worse.....just keep them from hurting themselves (ie falling down steps etc) until the episode passes...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#34

WoolyGoat Wrote:So "night terrors" and "nightmares" are different?

Freaks.

night terror
n.
A state of intense fear and agitation sometimes experienced, especially by children, on awakening from a stage of sleep not associated with dreaming but characterized by extremely vivid hallucinations.
Reply
#35

leucetios Wrote:night terror
n.
A state of intense fear and agitation sometimes experienced, especially by children, on awakening from a stage of sleep not associated with dreaming but characterized by extremely vivid hallucinations.


thanxs Leu...Wink

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#36

snarg Wrote:by the way, everyone dreams nightly
save your arguments, morons
very true... They say the average person dreams around 1000 dreams a night when in the REM state of sleep.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#37

Beaucephus Wrote:Let me assure you night terrors are not nightmares in that you can wake up from nightmares. You cannot be woken up from night terrors. You can find out some good information about them here and see the difference.

http://www.nightterrors.org/


My 5 year old can't ever remember them the next morning after they happen thank god. He doesn't have them very often , but when he does it is one hell of a stressful experience.

mine had them when she was 3yr old....better then coffee for us...made it difficult to sleep for us afterwards

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-20-2007, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)