Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

we get paid tomorrow
#21

Irish Wrote:no
You two should get in a smackfest. It would be more fun than a girl's T-ball game. Seriously.
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You two should get in a smackfest. It would be more fun than a girl's T-ball game. Seriously.
i have no beef with irish.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You two should get in a smackfest. It would be more fun than a girl's T-ball game. Seriously.


I don't want to still te girls thunder, mate.
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I knew a guy who worried about what his wife would think about stuff. We called him The Huge Pussy.


who the hell is flumper??
and how did he catch on so quickly??

i think this trool is better than any poster we have here at IT

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

snarg Wrote:who the hell is flumper??
and how did he catch on so quickly??

i think this trool is better than any poster we have here at IT


Started off REALLY strong. Gotten weaker in the later rounds.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

SanDog Wrote:Started off REALLY strong. Gotten weaker in the later rounds.
And I was just startin' to warm up to you.
Reply
#27

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And I was just startin' to warm up to you.

Nothing negative, happens to all of us. It is a marathon, not a sprint.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#28

i think the flump has what it takes
just a feeling
:troll: oops, i meant :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post by flonk
07-27-2007, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)