Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Taking ideas for
#21

I 'allize' with CT. Therefore, we allize.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#22

Yeah, when did we "allize" them anyway?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I 'allize' with CT. Therefore, we allize.


i think not
someone hacked his acct
fuck off freak

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
design ideas
ntype
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)