Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Superbowl New England vs Philly
#21

So then we are screwed? Damn I could of used those points for other shit.
Reply
#22

Eltaco Wrote:So then we are screwed? Damn I could of used those points for other shit.

Well, he went to the first bank of Sweeden today to see if he could take out a loan to cover the bets... mainly yours. He had no idea it would get up that high. Sposedly it went well so the bank will cover his bets... hadn't heard for sure yet.
Reply
#23

Sweet, I'm thinking about adding another 5k of points before the game, once I have assurances that I can make profit from this.
Reply
#24

jar025 Wrote:That is all the points that I have.
This is the first post I've ever seen jar make

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#25

I think I'm gonna keep on adding to the NEP side. I have some $$$ in the bank. I'll throw all of that in right before the game. Maybe I can raise 20k points. That would be epoch.

-ET
Reply
#26

Eltaco Wrote:I think I'm gonna keep on adding to the NEP side. I have some $$$ in the bank. I'll throw all of that in right before the game. Maybe I can raise 20k points. That would be epoch.

-ET

ever think about trying out some of the other bookie bets? Gatti should be $$$...
Reply
#27

I will have to look into it. Football is about the only sport I follow. I love soccer, but I don't follow it enough. Not really a basket/baseball fan. Maybe we can do some crazy bets on shit about to happen in the news. Is nasa doing anything crazy in the next month?
Reply
#28

If its any consolation I hope Owens plays and fucks himself up for good. I'm still pissed for what he did at the Seashits game last season. Fuckin ass

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#29

maybe we can have a bet on whether the US lands a man on mars before 2015
muwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahaha

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

Sure we can just gotta film it in area 51 like the moon landing

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#31

*spread has been moved up per snargs request*


Its only a point both ways so it shouldn't be a problem
Reply
#32

thank you, assbandit
we might as well have the same spread the rest of the country is using

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#33

I now have 11700 riding on the Pats winning and 300 riding on under 47.5.

I will be rich come Monday!
Reply
#34

:bump:

today is the big day.....
Reply
#35

i had over 30,000 on philly and the under
heeeeeeeee haw

63000.00 deposited into the bank successfully! (Go back to the main bank page for it to update.)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#36

yeah....16000 deposited here....
Reply
#37

Since when did the Eagles win? I'm confused.
Reply
#38

point spread, they covered

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#39

didn't new england win? :S
Reply
#40

eagle plus 7 pts beats patriots
pats won game, iggles pick wins bet
dumb people should not gamble

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-05-2010, 04:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)