Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My apologies
#21

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 12:03 AM
Yes I was the one who directed Pepsi here. YES I was the one who invited her. Use the thread to verbally stomp my fucking guts out and shit on my very existence. I can't bear the guilt of knowing I unleashed the unholy guacamole pussy skank that she is upon my fellow IT'ers. Let me have it.  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
[snapback]82376[/snapback]
I would sacrifice a virgin on your behalf, but I don't know any.......... :$
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by chickychick@Oct 6 2004, 01:03 AM
I would sacrifice a virgin on your behalf, but I don't know any.......... :$
[snapback]82524[/snapback]


Users Browsing This Thread: TomFoolery, chickychick, apple

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Oct 5 2004, 05:47 PM
as stupid as i might be here everything is an act. My character on IT is fake. If i disapear from IT my name will still be comming up on peoples threads. [b]Im a major part to IT so just leave it at that.
[snapback]82446[/snapback]
[/b]

yeah your head is pretty imbeaded in Beau's ass...
Reply
#24

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Oct 5 2004, 06:52 PM
Maybe pepsi is beau's ultimate trool, and when she loses the bet, we will get a nude pic of beau holding a sign.

:eek: :puke:
[snapback]82512[/snapback]

:blink::eek:
Reply
#25

I think CW is waiting on pins and neadles for this.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fuzzynuggetz
03-14-2004, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)