Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

cLaY Wrote:Pretty solid. I picked UCLA to win it all at the beginning of the year, but now I'm going back on that pick. I'll throw OU in their spot...if Griffin stays healthy this year. Notre Dame and Texas could also be in there too.


This thread was started on Dec 20th and I'm still up clay.
Reply

still up on what?

my picks suck...dare I say Kansas making a final four push?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:still up on what?

my picks suck...dare I say Kansas making a final four push?

If they get a good draw maybe but doubtful.They would get pushed around against the bigger teams like Pitt or Uconn.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If they get a good draw maybe but doubtful.They would get pushed around against the bigger teams like Pitt or Uconn.


the draw they have now is Arizona St. , Duke, and Pitt. KU made Pitt look silly in the tourney last year.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:the draw they have now is Arizona St. , Duke, and Pitt. KU made Pitt look silly in the tourney last year.

How do you know what draw they have?

Pitt is huge compared to KU down low.Its 2009 and Chalmers plays for the heat.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:How do you know what draw they have?

Pitt is huge compared to KU down low.Its 2009 and Chalmers plays for the heat.

Couple of predictions I've seen.

There's nobody bigger than Cole Aldrich down low.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Couple of predictions I've seen.

There's nobody bigger than Cole Aldrich down low.

In a world full of Kyle Singlers maybe.Have you seen Dejuan Blair on Pitt or Thabeet on Uconn?Both those guys will toss your boy Cole around like a rag doll.He's the next Raef Lafrentz.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1500

Minnesota(-1) to Wisconsin ($100)

Purdue(-12.5) to Northwestern ($200)

UNLV(-18.5) to Air Force ($50)

UL (-5.5) to Fla Intl ($50)

Fuckin Pudue!

$1300 Dropping like a rock!
Reply

$1300

UCLA(-18) to Oregon State ($100)

Wichita State(-3.5) to Missouri State ($100)

Penn State(+1) to Illinois ($100)

Drake(-3.5) to Indiana State ($100)
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:+$250

BC +2.5 Vs. NC St. $50

Miss St. Pk Vs. FL $100


+$300

Drake -3 Vs. Indiana St. $100

St. Joes +7 Vs. Temple $50

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1300

UCLA(-18) to Oregon State ($100)

Wichita State(-3.5) to Missouri State ($100)

Penn State(+1) to Illinois ($100)

Drake(-3.5) to Indiana State ($100)

$1500

Whoot!
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:+$300

Drake -3 Vs. Indiana St. $100

St. Joes +7 Vs. Temple $50-push


+200

See You In Toledo
Reply

Norther Iowa(-6) to Indiana State ($100)

Bradley(-2) to Southern Illinois ($100)

$1500
Reply

Austin Peay +2 Vs. Murray State $50

See You In Toledo
Reply

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBaUYCEI2Zg&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBaUYCEI2Zg&eurl[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Norther Iowa(-6) to Indiana State ($100)

Bradley(-2) to Southern Illinois ($100)

$1500

$1500
Reply

$1500


Michigan State (-6.5) to Purdue ($100)

Indiana(+ 17) to Wisconsin ($100)

Ark Little Rock (-5) to Denver ($50)

Duke (+8.5) to UNC ($50)
Reply

i was gonna post that C.P. vid when I saw it. Man, that guy is so $$$ it makes my weiner hurt.

Bill Self deserves Coach of the Year this year. Guiding a team with 0 starters back from last year and only 20% of their scoring returning makes him one of the top coaches in the nation without a doubt. Look at what Billy Donavan did in the weak SEC the year after winning back-to-back...an NIT birth I believe. Bill Self goes out and wins the Big 12 over one of the best teams in the nation in OU.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:i was gonna post that C.P. vid when I saw it. Man, that guy is so $$$ it makes my weiner hurt.

Bill Self deserves Coach of the Year this year. Guiding a team with 0 starters back from last year and only 20% of their scoring returning makes him one of the top coaches in the nation without a doubt. Look at what Billy Donavan did in the weak SEC the year after winning back-to-back...an NIT birth I believe. Bill Self goes out and wins the Big 12 over one of the best teams in the nation in OU.


Billy D won back to back.Not the same as winning one and making a tournament.Self would need to win it all this year and then come back and have a good team in 2010 for that comparison to be accurate.

Colorado must have been a real tough test for the jay hawks.Big 12 is seriously weak compared to the Big East and ACC.That makes Selfs accomplishment less impressive.Oklahoma is not as good as people thought 3 weeks ago.Top coach yes.Coach of the year no.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1500


Michigan State (-6.5) to Purdue ($100)

Indiana(+ 17) to Wisconsin ($100)

Ark Little Rock (-5) to Denver ($50)

Duke (+8.5) to UNC ($50)

$1500
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)