Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:He was a big man with a head like a horse.
He told me this over a meal of goat curds, furmented goard juice and the saliva of the ugliest crone in the village.
When was he?What does "this" refer to?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

It was in fourteen hundred and seventy two, durring the Alexander campaign.
It refers to your friend, Much.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:It was in fourteen hundred and seventy two, durring the Alexander campaign.
It refers to your friend, Much.
What made it so in fourteen hundred and seventy two durring the Alexander campaignOh I get your friend Much .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You make little sence, Sassy
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You make little sence, Sassy
Yup.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Do you resort to jibberish when you are unsure what the correct answer should be ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Do you resort to jibberish when you are unsure what the correct answer should be ?
No I do not resort to jibberish when you are unsure what the correct answer should be. Do you?
<br></br>

I answer a lot of silly questions.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Often, but not intentionaly.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Often, but not intentionaly.
Are you really a ""?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

A what, Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:A what, Sassy ?
Try to tell me that another way.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You asked me if I was really a ""?
I did not understand your question.
Could you put it another way please ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You asked me if I was really a ""?
I did not understand your question.
Could you put it another way please ?
Oh now I remember asking you me if I was really a. What did you say?Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.Your polite style is very nice. Possibly, but I haven't given it much thought.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How many languages do you speak Sassy, shall we change to Mandarin ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How many languages do you speak Sassy, shall we change to Mandarin ?
I can speak English and German right now.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I speak very little German.
Could you give me an example of your German ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I speak very little German.
Could you give me an example of your German ?
Could you teach me a few phrases in very little German?
For example,
"I can speak English and German right now"?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Guten abend
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Guten abend
Guten Abend. Wie war Dein Tag?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

That makes no sence, Sassy.

They sold like hot cakes. -- Sie gingen weg wie warme Semmeln.
to sell like hot cakes -- abgehen wie warme Semmeln

Dein Tag, means nothing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)