Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wonder what the record is?
#8

^^^^^^^^^^^^

exhibit A

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I wonder what the record is? - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-20-2010, 11:22 PM
I wonder what the record is? - by BIRD33 - 07-20-2010, 11:40 PM
I wonder what the record is? - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-21-2010, 12:10 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by snarg - 07-21-2010, 12:25 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by BIRD33 - 07-21-2010, 12:32 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by snarg - 07-21-2010, 01:08 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by BIRD33 - 07-21-2010, 01:35 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by snarg - 07-21-2010, 03:16 AM
I wonder what the record is? - by BIRD33 - 07-21-2010, 04:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Last Post by Sunny
09-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-19-2006, 01:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)