Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had almost forgotten
#56

stop your whining, caneater

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I had almost forgotten - by Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 06-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I had almost forgotten - by JCW - 06-30-2010, 06:56 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 06-30-2010, 07:38 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-30-2010, 09:09 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 06-30-2010, 10:51 PM
I had almost forgotten - by JCW - 06-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-01-2010, 02:48 AM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-01-2010, 02:48 AM
I had almost forgotten - by JCW - 07-01-2010, 03:08 AM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 07-02-2010, 07:23 AM
I had almost forgotten - by P-hazey - 07-02-2010, 08:31 AM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 03:45 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:19 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:24 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 04:47 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 05:04 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 05:14 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 05:36 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 05:50 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 06:10 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 06:11 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 06:14 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 06:18 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 06:56 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 07:07 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 07:15 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-02-2010, 08:48 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I had almost forgotten - by BIRD33 - 07-02-2010, 09:45 PM
I had almost forgotten - by Anhil8tor - 07-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-02-2010, 11:55 PM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-03-2010, 03:28 AM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-03-2010, 05:07 AM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-03-2010, 05:27 AM
I had almost forgotten - by JCW - 07-03-2010, 05:49 AM
I had almost forgotten - by snarg - 07-03-2010, 06:00 AM
I had almost forgotten - by WoolyGoat - 07-03-2010, 06:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
01-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Last Post by diabolik
06-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Last Post by Hambone
03-19-2004, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)