Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I called animal control today....
#19

JCW Wrote:Nah. I just love how badly you two are getting beaten down in teh battle of wits and don't even realize it. To the rest of us, it's fucking hilarious.

I mean sad.

No, hilarious.

You keep saying that.

Meanwhile tiny dick and train wreck tits are high fiving eachother while the beautiful people just sit back and marvel at the fact we owned your whole fucking day.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I called animal control today.... - by Anhil8tor - 05-12-2010, 03:58 AM
I called animal control today.... - by phantom - 05-12-2010, 04:37 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 05:40 AM
I called animal control today.... - by WoolyGoat - 05-12-2010, 06:03 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:06 AM
I called animal control today.... - by WoolyGoat - 05-12-2010, 06:07 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:10 AM
I called animal control today.... - by phantom - 05-12-2010, 06:13 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:14 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:15 AM
I called animal control today.... - by phantom - 05-12-2010, 06:16 AM
I called animal control today.... - by snarg - 05-12-2010, 06:19 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:19 AM
I called animal control today.... - by phantom - 05-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I called animal control today.... - by squirt - 05-12-2010, 06:28 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 06:46 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 06:47 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:48 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 06:50 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 06:51 AM
I called animal control today.... - by minorthreat - 05-12-2010, 06:54 AM
I called animal control today.... - by JCW - 05-12-2010, 06:55 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Blondie - 05-12-2010, 07:09 AM
I called animal control today.... - by minorthreat - 05-12-2010, 08:03 AM
I called animal control today.... - by Token - 05-12-2010, 01:48 PM
I called animal control today.... - by Anhil8tor - 05-12-2010, 03:37 PM
I called animal control today.... - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 05-12-2010, 03:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)