05-10-2010, 03:55 AM
squirt Wrote:Would you look at your pathetic self? I have no idea why you keep trying to drag me into everything you say, other than you're just trying to tear me down for some reason. I can see now why chrazy glommed onto you. I've never seen anyone so pliable.
You continue to take what I've said and turn it into something it's not. The only people who seem to care about what I do, when I do it, and where I do it are Dumb and Dumber. Get over it and stop harassing me.
Whether or not banana had ulterior motives for asking me to come back is frankly not my concern. I didn't say a word to psychobitch and she went on the attack. Now I get to sit back and watch the two of you unravel - a phenomenon that seems to repeat itself everywhere you two pathological lying sociopaths go. If my mere presence makes that possible, oh well.
You have yet to tell me one lie I've ever told. You have yet to prove that blondie is lurker(somenumber). You know the only reason anybody brings you anywhere is for the drama with blondie. On your own you bring nothing since you stopped posting the T and A.
At least it's kept this place jumping over the weekend which is usually a slow time.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

