05-09-2010, 10:46 PM
WoolyGoat Wrote:but you're admitting that she doles out boob pics to you as rewards for your friendship/obedience? sounds exactly what she's ripping jcw for. how weird!
Nope I think it was to show me that the awful tit pic CT posted wasn't her. I never asked for any. Doubt if she'll ever send me another. But that's our business.
The whole time I was accused of getting pics from her by squirt at UJ and thinking with my cock (her words) I hardly even knew blondie.
Damn it I hate having to wait on somebody else to get ready. My brother has gottten to where he likes to go hiking too. He's 65 and can keep up pretty damn good though.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

