05-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm going down to the Kennsington Avenue corridore and hunt for my mom on Sunday morning. She usually likes to work the men that don't go to church with their families and want to kill an hour having their balls drained before the rush at Luby's. If I can find her, I will probably force her into the car with the promise of a $20 or a pack of newports and then take her back to my place for a bath and a shave. Then I will make her eat something and give her the traditional bottle of MD2020 and drop her back off in time to catch the afternoon rush of guys whose wives take Sunday naps while they go to "home depot" to walk around.
PS. This is BIRD33
welcome home, flump
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton

