04-20-2010, 05:53 PM
phantom Wrote:And your AV is cool? I bet you look even worse.
How did you know I wasn't talking about Matthew Modine's character from the 1984 film of the same name?
Umm what?Saved by the bell references now Matthew Modine?Ok.
Seriously, let me guess your schtick here.You have a crush on blondie.
She's sent you some nude shots.You masturbate to them.A lot.
You crave her attention and approval because you can't get it done with the ladies in real life or any lady over a 3.
She tells you that we are all dicks and for no reason at all we dislike her.You having nothing else going on really but a pathetic sense of chivalry drives you to show her how much of a man you are.
You think you are the first to have her AV here which you think will get people here to go crazy.In fact you are definitely not the first to try that and are just in a long line of internet men she's wrapped up as her bitch because they have no real personal lives or are getting divorced etc..I wish I was lying but I can give you a list.
How close am I?Don't expect to get a real answer but its pretty easy to diagnose.You're seriously the next loser in a long line of them.
See You In Toledo

