04-15-2010, 06:47 PM
I havent sent 8 a PM in over two years I think.The only time I've contacted him not in public recently is to ask him to unban me because you acted like an idiot.We've never talked about you.
I just don't see 8 getting that jacked up about keys like you do.I bet if we took a poll on who cared more it'd be a landslide in your favor.
What did Leeman last 2 weeks before your crying got to him so he took pity on you and gave you your awesome powers back?Thats whats really funny in all this.
I just don't see 8 getting that jacked up about keys like you do.I bet if we took a poll on who cared more it'd be a landslide in your favor.
What did Leeman last 2 weeks before your crying got to him so he took pity on you and gave you your awesome powers back?Thats whats really funny in all this.
See You In Toledo

